FOR SALE

 ITEMS FOR SALE

This post will change after every sale or after adding a new item. I'll try to describe items as much as possible but please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or for more photos.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION 

Please have a look on the website. Items for sale are in one post. If you are interested in any of them, please contact me leaving a comment, sending an e-email or by Whats App (Souldern) • Collection from Souldern, Oxfordshire • Postage possible, additional charge will apply. All parcels will be posted on Thursday morning.

If you would like something special, personalised illustration (also designs for greeting cards, invitations etc.) or any other make, please contact me. I'm always happy to challenge myself. Please keep in mind that I only take a limited amount of custom orders each year.

MEDIUM PLAQUES

Hand painted MDF plaques. Originals. Size 8 x 6in.
All available.
£8 each

SMALL PLAQUES

Hand painted MDF plaques. Originals. Size 6 x 3in.
All available.
£6 each

PRINTS

These are prints from my original artwork. The prints are professionally printed on fantastic quality paper. Size A4 (210 x 297mm, 8.3 x 11.7in)
Available: Sailor (4), Black (6), Moon (10), Indian (5), Crown (4), Cat (10)
£6 each or 3 for £15



Comments